About EPCO 2016
It is our great pleasure to invite you to participate in the 2016 Portuguese Meeting on Optimal Control - EPCO 2016, that will take place at the School of Engineering Polytechnic of Porto (ISEP) at Porto. Porto is considered as one of the most beautiful cities in Portugal and Europe (Porto's historical centre is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site) and according to the New York Times (January 28th, 2016) this charming city combines the best of old and new.
EPCO 2016 will be held from Monday, 20th June to Tuesday, 21st June 2016 and it will provide an excellent opportunity for presenting new results and to discuss the latest research and developments in the field of optimal control. As in previous editions, this is an informal meeting seeking the exchange of knowledge and ideas among participants.
- Application of optimal control to energy, medicine, robotics, economics, biology, etc,
- Optimization and Control Theories
- Optimization Approaches to Control Synthesis
- Stabilization methods for nonlinear systems
- Model Predictive Control
- Perturbed Systems
- Differential Games
- Numerical Approaches and Solvers
The language of this meeting will be English. In order to ensure that all participants have the opportunity to share their results, all abstracts will be presented in one of two formats: oral presentation or poster.
- Abstracts Submission: until
April 20thMay 2nd, 2016 ( TeX template) - Closed
- Notification of oral or poster presentation: June 1st, 2016
- Online Registration: from February 29th to June, 15th, 2016 - Closed
- Meeting: June, 20th and 21st
- Book of Abstracts: Download